Campus Map & Hours
While the best way to experience Morristown-Beard School is through a campus visit, we invite you to explore our campus using the interactive campus map below or by learning more about our commitment to Building a 21st-Century Campus. For campus address and directions, visit our Faculty & Staff Directory. Download a printable campus map.
70 Whippany Road
Morristown, NJ 07960
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (school year)
Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (summer)
On most school days, the MBS campus is open from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
To contact our Admission Office:
Heather Everett, Admission Office Coordinator
Phone: 973-539-3032 ext. 516
Transportation services are available through Bel Air Transport at an additional cost to families. For more information, please contact Kathy Hemmer, Transportation Liaison, at 973-539-3032, ext. 510.
- Route 24 West to Morristown exit 1A (Route 511). Exit ramp puts you on Whippany Road. Go under the overpass and through the light to the school entrance, which is the first driveway on the right.
- Route 287 North to Morristown exit 36A (Morris Ave.). Exit ramp puts you on Morris Avenue. Get into the left lane so that when the road splits, you are on Whippany Road. Proceed 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile to the school entrance on the left.
- Route 287 South to Route 24 East to first exit (Morristown). Go to first traffic light and turn right onto Park Ave. At second traffic light turn left onto Whippany Road. Go through the first traffic light and the school entrance is on the right.
- Route 80 (from east or west) to Route 287 South and proceed using directions from Route 287 South (above).
- Route 10 (from east or west) to Whippany Road. Go south on Whippany Road for a little less than 3 miles to the school entrance on the right.
- Garden State Parkway or New Jersey Turnpike (north or south) to Route 78 West to Route 24 West to Morristown exit 1A (Route 511). Exit ramp puts you on Whippany Road. Go under the overpass and through the light to the school entrance, which is the first driveway on the right.
- New Jersey Transit's Morris and Essex Line: Morristown Line to Morristown Train Station. New Jersey Transit's Morris and Essex - Morristown Line is available for those traveling to Morristown-Beard by train. From the Morristown train station taxis are available to complete the trip to MBS.
- Newark Airport is the nearest commercial airport and for those who might be flying by private plane, Morristown Municipal Airport is within 3 miles of the school.
Locate a Building
4 - Sound and Film Studios
5 - Visual Arts Studios
6 - The Phoebe Stiles King ’49 Art Gallery
9 - The Theater at Founders Hall
Centers for Learning
3 - Center for Academic Writing
5 - Center for Teaching & Learning
7 - Center for Innovation & Design (Coming Spring 2019)
1 - Business Office
1 - College Counseling
4 - Science on a Sphere
4 - Technology Center
6 - Environmental Lab (Aquaponics, Aquarium, Stream Table)