Beard Hall

Built in 1891, Beard Hall is the oldest building on campus. It was renovated in 2004 to include Anderson Library, updated classrooms, and reception and meeting rooms. Today, the building houses the Admission Office, the Head of School's office, the Associate Head of School's office, the World Languages Department, College Counseling, and the Business Office.


 

More News from Morristown-Beard School