- Will there be temperature check stations at school?
- Do students need to be tested prior to the start of school?
- Will students be assigned to pods?
- What type of masks are allowed?
- What is the protocol for a suspected COVID-19 case?
- How is MBS supporting contact tracing?
- What is the policy about returning to School following a COVID-19 diagnosis?
- What will be the "return to school" requirements for those who have had "close contact" with someone testing positive?
- Are there any plans for regular testing of staff and/or students?
- How has MBS updated the HVAC systems?
- How will lunch work?
- How will the academic spaces and hallways be set up?
- What is the afternoon busing situation going to look like and will it still be available within the first couple of weeks?
- Will there be disinfecting wipes available for students and faculty/staff members to use in-between cleaning during the school day?
- Several of the local schools are using tents for classrooms. Although outdoor space is limited at MBS, have you considered using fields or other space for classrooms?
- How do you plan to eliminate bunching up at the incoming temperature check points, and at the lunch pick up locations?
- Can parents concerned about health and safety choose to have students do remote learning for the first few weeks of class, and then start in person learning after that?
- How will dance classes be conducted? Will the students be required to wear a mask while dancing indoors?
- Will classes be held outside?
- What is the status of the Community Service Program?
- Will MBS offer music, performing arts, and visual arts programs?
- Will there still be co-curricular activities and enrichment opportunities?
- What is the dress code?
- How will MBS address students who have accommodations?
Sent By: MBS Head of School