- MBS Professional Growth Process
- After a first year of introductory mentorship and a second-year formal evaluation, all teachers at MBS enroll in our Professional Growth Program: a teacher-centered, non-evaluative, two-year process that encourages teachers to reflect, seek inspiration, and experiment with purpose in their classrooms.
- MBS Summer Educators Sessions
- ExploElevate Innovative Schools Cooperative workshops and conferences
- NJAIS workshops and conferences
- Regional and National Conferences
- Curriculum Development Stipends